Copy and Paste Forms and Actions across Channels
By copying forms in one and pasting them to another, you can cut down significantly on your design and development time. Any action sequences associated with a form are also copied and pasted. You can copy and paste both flex and VBox forms.
Note: This functionality is only available for flex forms, and is not available for popups.
To copy and paste forms and their action sequences from one channel to another, do the following:
- In the Project Explorer, on the Project tab, navigate to the form tor forms that you want to copy.
To select multiple forms, hold down the Ctrl key, and then click the forms you want.
- Right-click the selection, and then click Copy.
- Navigate to the channel you want to paste the form(s) to, and then expand it.
- In the destination channel, click the Forms context menu arrow, and then click Paste. The form or forms are pasted into the channel, including all action sequences, and retains the original form name. You may want to rename the pasted form so that it is easier to distinguish from the original. To do so, click the pasted form's context menu arrow, and then click Rename.
- Repeat the previous step for any additional channels you want to paste the form to.
|| © 2020 Temenos. All rights reserved.